Sunday, March 18, 2007

Silly Stuff from the Farm

I was just organizing a few snapshots on my computer and ran across a couple recent photos that might prove entertaining! Hope all is well with everyone!

Welcome to Redneck Country

We've been trying to convice Tanner and Zoe that this is the result of FAILURE to brush one's teeth! Zoe found these in my make-up drawer and put them in herself, we couldn't resist a quick pic!
Be Prepared!

This picture was taken on our first 74 degree day here in Nampa. I was in the family room folding clothes and next thing I know, Zoe comes out in her boots, mittens and hat and says, "I goin' outside to work on the tractor." Needless to say, I guess my constant nagging during the winter finally sunk in, just in time for shorts and t-shirts!

Never question a pregnant woman's repair skills!

Pregnant washing machine repairwoman available for replacing lid sensors on any Kennmore Washing machine! Due to an unbalanced load, the sensor broke off inside the washer. The kicker was that Tanner had no clean pants for school the next day so I ran into the repair center and at 4:55 p.m. (they close at 5:00 p.m.) a little old man sold me a very expensive sensor and said, "you're not going to do this yourself, are you?" I took it as a challenge and 4 hours later after I had dismantled the electronics, removed the case and replaced the sensor, Tanner's pants were in the wash!

No comments: